-
November 17th, 2001, 07:40 AM
#1
Inactive Member
This one goes out to all of the film students who need a good camera, but don't feel like getting 'e-screwed,' or overpaying for someone's rent at a camera shop!
I have a large collection of all formats of motion-picture cameras. My friend is a technician for Hasselblad, so he can check cameras I have for sale, and the man is a GENIUS with his work-If you need a camera, and don't have the bucks, or don't want to spend that much with the holidays coming up, let me know what you want or need, and I'll let you know how much I want, or if I can get it for you, and I'll make sure it works great, so all you need to do is enjoy! Thanks!
--Rob
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks